DateFri, 8 Apr 2011
What would it be like to be able to
- Draw strength from past experiences?
- See how attachment in the early stages of life brings connection and intimacy NOW?
- Know the impact of the connection to the Father/Motherland of our ancestors?
- Hear the words of Love, hidden within the hearts of our family’s history?
- And what would it be like to bring the strength and blessings of belonging to our lives?
Soulwork through systemic constellations opens us to receive gifts of strength, love, and blessing from our ancestral and spiritual lineages. This support allows us to live our lives in a good way.
Join us for an introduction to constellation soulwork. Christina Wright Lonheim M.A., M.F.T., has 22 years experience as a family therapist, spiritual counselor and healer. Dale Lonheim, M.S., has 10 years experience as a spiritual healer and 32 years as a nature guide.
Donations gratefully received.Photo Credit: Starburst Galaxy (NASA, Chandra, 04/24/06) from NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, X-ray: NASA/CXC/JHU/D.Strickland; Optical: NASA/ESA/STScI/AURA/The Hubble Heritage Team; IR: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Univ. of AZ/C. Engelbracht