Habitat for Humanity Youth Trip 2018
UUI has traveled to Michigan for over 13 years with senior high youth to work with Habitat for Humanity.
This year we will be traveling to Muskegon, Michigan on one of the following two weeks (exact week to be determined):
Saturday, June 16 - Sunday, June 24 --OR--
Saturday, June 23 - Sunday, July 1
- Youth must be 15 years old by June 15
- Youth must attend Habitat youth group meetings in preparation for the trip
- Youth must participate in trip fundraisers
- Youth must be from a participating UU church or have a letter of recommendation from the DRE, minister or Board President of a UU congregation or other local church or faith community.
Costs and Materials:
- List of tools (this will be a clickable link).
- Cost for trip is $100 per person.
Please note: At UUI, we always want to ensure our youth are able to attend all youth events regardless of their financial situation. Confidential scholarships for the cost of the trip and assistance with tools are available by contacting our Director of Lifespan Religious Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text about the trip--it's fun, we are at the job site all day, we make our meals, etc.